Metal is still too often used in the manufacture of industrial guards. The metal is strong and durable, but in the event of each impact it becomes deformed and loses its original function. In the event of a larger impact, the fastening of the shield element is torn off the ground, after which the floor is damaged. The plastic guards are made of ERTAX, a strong technopolistic, and the biggest advantage of metal is the flexibility and the active memory. After a collision, plastic protectors restore their posture and shape, and due to the elasticity of the floor remains intact.
- Shelf spacerposts Ø: 70-120 mm
- Height: 400, 600, 800 mm
Installation: simple, direct mail-attached
Why prefer plastic protective systems?
- Chemical resistant and suitable for food
- Painted in mass, scratches and maintenance free
- Flexible, restores impact to original position/shape
- Modular and easily recustomisable
- Less damage to vehicles and machinery
- Safe and impact resistant also for high impact
- Very long usage time and lean
- 100% recycled material, environmentally friendly
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor conditions (-60... + 60 ° C)